The Ruhr Graduate School in Economics (RGS Econ) is a center for research and higher education in Economics. It was founded by three universities in the Ruhr Area (Bochum, Dortmund and Duisburg-Essen) and by RWI, one of Germany‘s leading economic research institutes. Over a period of three years, graduate students receive guidance that leads to a Ph.D. in economics, complying with the highest international standards.
- Fast-track your Economics Ph.D. with a 3 year structured program
- Study with 3 Ruhr universities and one of Germany's leading economic research institutes
- Small groups allow individual coaching
- Study entirely in English
- No tuition fees
- 3-year scholarships of 1.300Euro per month
- Office space (desk and computer equipment) for each student
Application and Admission 2014
Additional scholarships are on offer for outstanding students. Applications are welcome from students wishing to specialize in any area of economics.
Application Deadline is July 11th.More information
10th RGS Summer School
The RGS Summer School on "Trade and Climate Policy Analysis with GAMS and MPSGE" will take place from September 29 to October 3rd. Instructors will be Christoph Böhringer, Edward J. Balistreri and Volker Clausen.More information