The Ruhr Graduate School in Economics (RGS Econ) is a center for research and higher education in Economics. It was founded by three universities in the Ruhr Area (Bochum, Dortmund and Duisburg-Essen) and by RWI, one of Germany‘s leading economic research institutes. Over a period of three years, graduate students receive guidance that leads to a Ph.D. in economics, complying with the highest international standards.
- Fast-track your Economics Ph.D. with a 3 year structured program
- Study with 3 Ruhr universities and one of Germany's leading economic research institutes
- Small groups allow individual coaching
- Study entirely in English
- No tuition fees
- Office space (desk and computer equipment) for each student
7th RGS Doctoral Conference in Economics
The conference will take place from February 26-28 2014 at the IBZ on the campus of the TU Dortmund.
Submission deadline: 09.12.2013More Information