The Ruhr Graduate School in Economics (RGS Econ) is a center for research and higher education in Economics. It was founded by three universities in the Ruhr Area (Bochum, Dortmund and Duisburg-Essen) and by RWI, one of Germany‘s leading economic research institutes. Over a period of three years, graduate students receive guidance that leads to a Ph.D. in economics, complying with the highest international standards.
Application and Admission 2014
The Application Process for the 2014 program is NOW OPEN. The intake for the program starting in 2014 will be organized via the Interactive Online Application System (IOAS).More information
- Fast-track your Economics Ph.D. with a 3 year structured program
- Study with 3 Ruhr universities and one of Germany's leading economic research institutes
- Small groups allow individual coaching
- Study entirely in English
- No tuition fees
- 3-year scholarships of 1.300Euro per month
- Office space (desk and computer equipment) for each student
7th RGS Doctoral Conference in Economics
The conference will take place from February 26-28 2014 at the IBZ on the campus of the TU Dortmund.More Information
CINCH Academy 2014
Summer program for research in Health Economic from May 24-30 2014 hosted by CINCH.
Application deadline: March 31, 2014More Information (PDF)